Statement of Representation Procedure
Hastings Development Management Plan – Inspector’s Preliminary Findings on HBC Development Management Plan for Ore CLT & Speckled Wood
• begins at 9am Friday 13 February 2014 until 4:30pm Friday 27 March 2015 September 2014. All representations must be submitted within this period.
• is available online here
• paper copies are available from the Community Contact Centre, Hastings Town Hall, Queens Road, TN34 1QR between 8.30am and 5pm (Monday to Friday & 10am on Wednesdays due to staff training). You can also view the documents via the public access computers at the Tourist Information Centre (TIC), Aquila House, Breeds Place, Hastings, TN34 3UY which is also open Saturday 10am to 4pm and Sunday 10.30am to 4pm.
All representations should be
- emailed to email@example.com or
- posted to The Planning Policy Team, Hastings Borough Council, Aquila House, Breeds Place, Hastings, TN34 3UY
General advice – How to make a representation
- Download or pick up a copy of the Inspector’s Preliminary Findings on the HBC Development Management Plan document here or the Community Contact Centre, Hastings Town Hall, Queens Road, TN34 1QR during opening hours
- Use a plain sheet of paper, blank document or email to submit your representation
- Mark your document with the title ‘Representation(s) to the Inspector’s Preliminary Findings’ and/or use this as the email subject heading.
- Clearly write your name, address and (organisation details – not necessary) along with client details if applicable at the top of your representation(s), together with your /or your organisation’s Representation ID if you have submitted representations before on any aspect of the Plan (if known).
- Please confirm which proposed Main Modification number (“MM”) your representation refers to (see below *). You may of course wish to comment on more than one.
- Any representation(s) made will be made public along with your name but not your contact details.
All representations will be forwarded to the inspector for consideration after the consultation period ends to assist him in formulating his final report.
- Comments should only be made on the ‘Inspectors Preliminary Findings on HBC Development Management Plan’ document.
- The Inspector has requested that all parties be advised that there is no need to repeat evidence already submitted.
- Send your representations/comments by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or post to: Planning Policy team, Hastings Borough Council, Aquila House, Breeds Place, Hastings, TN34 3UY
Call 01424 451098 and ask for the Planning Policy team or email email@example.com for further advice, should you require it, in respect of interpretation of any of the Inspector’s preliminary findings document and what this might mean for the Development Management Plan.
* Main modification numbers re: Speckled Wood:
MM8 – Deletion of proposed allocation of land (for development) at Victoria Ave CV01)
MM9 – Deletion of proposed allocation of land at Rear of Old London Road (CV03)